An eye for detail
We recognize it is the little details that make all the difference to our guests. And what gives Marina Port Vell Barcelona that special edge is that we bring a boutique-mentality to everything we do, be it our meticulous approach to superyacht care or the effort that goes into helping our guests kick back and relax.
This is all down to our people – talented professionals that range from award – winning security staff to underwater inspectors, logistics services and hospitality specialist.
Fully gated marina with 24-hour security
High-tech security includes controlled access through three guarded entrances. The marina is monitored from a vantage point with over 50 CCTV cameras with thermo-graphics. International Ship and Port Security (ISPS) compliant.
The Reception of the marina is staffed by multilingual professionals who can assist with everything from restaurant and entertainment bookings to supercar hire and helicopter transfers.
- Multi-lingual staff
- Concierge service and collaboration with Yacht Services Agencies
The Business Hub provides offices to rent, event and meeting spaces and a boardroom with video and IT facilities.
- Office space for rent
- Meeting rooms
- Boardroom with video and IT facilities
A fully-equipped gymnasium with the options of one-to-one training and physiotherapy. On-board beauty and wellness treatments are also available.
- Fully-equipped gymnasium
- Treatment services on-board upon request
- Pilates and yoga room
- Treatment rooms
Enjoy an exceptional gastronomic offer focused on local, seasonal products and seafood specialities set in sophisticated surroundings.
As well as being a feat of architecture, The Gallery boasts an enviable vantage point across the city. It is designed in a style that emulates all the grandeur of a superyacht, with a façade crafted from environmentally-friendly concrete that adapts to the changing seasons.
- CCTV and infrared detectors
- Vantage point with high-tech operations room
- Facility Security Code compliance
- Fully gated marina with 24-hours security
- Fully trained security team
- International Ship and Port Security (ISPS) compliant
- Safe, secure, and sheltered berthing up to 190m
- Alongside and stern-to berths
- Power to each berth up to 1000 amps/400 volts
- Single and three phase powers with multiple socket outlets
- Fibre optic internet to each yacht
- Potable water to each berth
- Collection of hazardous waste (MARPOL)
- Fuel bunkering services and fuel station
- Floating work platforms
- 24-hour mooring assistance
- Electric golf cart transport available and delivery service
- Car parking
- Storage facilities adjacent to berths
- Recycling facilities
- Container áreas
- Crew facilities
- Electric car chargers and Tesla car chargers
We are one of the few marinas in Europe with a TPA permit, enabling non-EU superyachts undergoing repairs and maintenance to benefit from tax exemptions.
Make a reservation
You can fill out an online form or make a call