Marina Port Vell Barcelona is not only the superyacht marina of Barcelona. It has also established itself as a business hub of reference in the Mediterranean, aimed at professionals and companies in the superyacht industry. All the marina’s clients have immediate access to the most important companies and suppliers of the sector, which are located in the Marina Port Vell facilities.
A reference hub in the Mediterranean
The office space that Marina Port Vell Barcelona makes available to companies in the superyacht industry has attracted talent and innovation to the city. The fact that our marina is one of the only ones specialized in superyachts, makes specialized companies from all over the world decide to settle in our facilities to offer a better service to yachts, owners, captains and crews.
Some of the most important yacht brokers, service companies and superyacht firms in the industry work at the marina’s facilities, including the following:
- BWA Yachting: a worldwide yacht agency and yachting services provider oriented to offer its expertise in the management of a modern superyacht, which can range from licensing procedures to berthing reservations, bunkering, provisioning, tax advice, logistics, technical assistance, travel arrangements and more.
- Lantimar Yachting: agency specialized in superyachts with a wide portfolio of quality services, focused both on yacht management as well as permits and customs clearance.
- Yacht Angels: provider of almost anything you might need on board, from crew recruitment and services to decoration and furnishing supply, uniforms, food supply and deck and technical provisioning.
Design and interior design
- Lobanov Design: design studio dedicated to the interior design of superyachts.
- Almar: Renowned company dedicated to the manufacture and repair of first class textile products for superyachts.
- Intra Marine Barcelona: more than 15 years of experience in the industry endorse this service company specialized in engineering and interior design.
Technology and other
- Voly: a yacht company offering a payment platform and accounting software intended for yacht management.
- The Launch Pad: the Launch Pad office space is a collaboration between Bond TM and Titan Marine Networks, who have designed it with OEMs in mind who wish to use this unique location to launch their product in the yachting industry.
- Waterproof: yacht consulting firm specializing in yacht construction projects acting as owner’s representatives.
- Boataround: online search portal to find yachts for charter.
In short, companies that, thanks to their experience and services, contribute to the excellent reputation of Marina Port Vell’s yachting business hub.