Marina Port Vell was the site for a
The perfect position for your new home port
Marina Port Vell is a world-class home port for superyachts, perfectly positioned in the heart of Barcelona. Originally built for the 1992 Olympic Games, the marina has recently undergone a multi-million Euro transformation meaning it can now facilitate 148 berths for yachts up to 120 metres.
Our onsite five-star facilities ensure owners, guests, captains and crew have everything they need to enjoy the best in safety, security, comfort and entertainment whilst benefiting from all the services and amenities that a city can offer.
As one of the genuine city-centre marinas in the world, we also have the best of Barcelona and Catalunya on our doorstep with Mediterranean hotspots and islands just a short cruise away.
- SEPTEMBER 21-24 2011: Launch of new marina layout and development plans at the Monaco Yacht Show
- NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER 2011: Works starts on the redevelopment of Diposit Quay
- JANUARY AND FEBRUARY 2012: Redevelopment of Sota Muralla Quay
- SEPTEMBER 15 2012: Completion of Sota Muralla Quay
- SEPTEMBER 19-22 2012: Monaco Yacht Show - Announcement of Barcelona Nautical Cluster
- SEPTEMBER 26-30 2012: Barcelona Boat Show
- NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER 2012: Phase 1 - Works starts on the new reception building platform
- JANUARY 2013: Phase 2 - Works starts on Spanish Quay
- SPRING 2013: Phase 3 - Works starts on the new pontoons A,B and C
- SUMMER 2013: Phase 4 - Works starts on the Marina Club and Business Centre
- FROM AUTUMN 2013: Phased marina completions