Construction makes promises! Such is the case
the transformation is underway
Marina Port Vell is being transformed. A significant investment in state-of-the-art infrastructure and new seven-star services will position the marina as one of the leading superyacht destinations in the world.
Located in the heart of the cosmopolitan city of Barcelona - recently voted 'the world's top beach city' in 2011 by National Geographic - and - voted "the second best place to visit in the world" by U.S. News Travel - Marina Port Vell is already a destination of choice amongst many of the most discerning owners, captains, crew and guests. With phased marina completions beginning in Autumn 2013, Marina Port Vell will boast 167 fully serviced berths for power and sail yachts and superyachts of up to 180 metres.
Working closely with current occupiers to minimise disruption of services during the construction process, this ambitious project will be accomplished via a series of carefully choreographed phases. A limited number of long-term superyacht berth leases will be offered for sale, for which reservations are being taken now.
Against the backdrop of one of the most vibrant and exciting cities in Europe, Marina Port Vell will deliver the highest standard of service and security for our guests and their yachts.
· "The best news imaginable for
Marina Port Vell is proud and delighted to
- SEPTEMBER 21-24 2011: Launch of new marina layout and development plans at the Monaco Yacht Show
- NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER 2011: Works starts on the redevelopment of Diposit Quay
- JANUARY AND FEBRUARY 2012: Redevelopment of Sota Muralla Quay
- SEPTEMBER 15 2012: Completion of Sota Muralla Quay
- SEPTEMBER 19-22 2012: Monaco Yacht Show - Announcement of Barcelona Nautical Cluster
- SEPTEMBER 26-30 2012: Barcelona Boat Show
- NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER 2012: Phase 1 - Works starts on the new reception building platform
- JANUARY 2013: Phase 2 - Works starts on Spanish Quay
- SPRING 2013: Phase 3 - Works starts on the new pontoons A,B and C
- SUMMER 2013: Phase 4 - Works starts on the Marina Club and Business Centre
- FROM AUTUMN 2013: Phased marina completions